The attorneys at Gilstrap & Associates, P.C. have extensive experience representing people and businesses involved in commercial and business disputes and litigation. The lawyers at Gilstrap & Associates, P.C. have combined over 30 years experience litigating complex business cases.
Gilstrap & Associates, P.C.’s founding attorney, T.O. Gilstrap, Jr., was responsible for receiving an arbitration award against a stockbroker that is believed to be among the largest ever issued against an individual broker. Mr. Gilstrap was a member of the board of directors of Montwood National Bank, Valley Bank of El Paso and Valley Bank Corp., Inc. in the 1980s. He has many years of experience representing businesses and people in complex business/commercial disputes, litigation, and business planning.
The following is a list of the types of cases that the lawyers at Gilstrap & Associates, P.C. have handled:
- real estate disputes
- breach of contract, including international manufacturing contracts
- corporate director and officer liability
- stockbroker malpractice
- legal malpractice
- condemnation proceedings/eminent domain
- tortious interference with business relations
- employer/employee disputes
Please contact the business attorneys at the Law Offices of Gilstrap & Associates, P.C. to discuss your case or problem. We represent clients in business matters on a reasonable hourly basis. We will consider representing clients in business matters on a contingency basis.
- International Manufacturing Contract Disputes
- Corporate Officer / Director Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Partnership Litigation